Monday, May 6, 2013

Car Wreck - Modesto Saw and Knife

Car Wreck - Modesto Saw and Knife
photo car accident
Image by OpenSkyMedia
I took these photos of a car wreck at the Modesto Saw and Knife this morning. The car appeared to have hit another car, then ran through the wall of a building.



Car Wreck - Modesto Saw and Knife
photo car accident
Image by OpenSkyMedia
I took these photos of a car wreck at the Modesto Saw and Knife this morning. The car appeared to have hit another car, then ran through the wall of a building.


[DSP] May 17: Wrong Place Wrong Time
photo car accident
Image by jo3design
On the way to my friend's body shop, my buddy and I heard a "Screech. Bang" Looked down the street and noticed two cars had gotten into an accident.

Instinctively, I started walking and noticed the girl in the Jetta wasn't moving. I started running and found her in shock.

"Take lots of pictures" she said.

This photo was taken with my BlackBerry Pearl, so excuse the fuzziness.

Both parties ended up being fine, and the Jetta ended up at my friend's body shop.

But boy, talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.


Car Accident Simulation
photo car accident
Image by 111 Emergency
Photos taken at Feilding Armed & Emergency Service Day - Manfield - 20 Feb 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment