Friday, May 3, 2013

Cool Accident Car Photo images

Point & Shoot - "Ozinga"
accident car photo
Image by Urban Woodswalker
I have acquired a desire to go all around Chicago, and photograph the various "Ozinza" Concrete gravel towers. This one is on the south side and I was stuck in traffic on I 94 Dan Ryan Free Way. I came upon it by accident.

Since I was the only one in the car and driving in stop and go traffic, this was the best shot I could safely get.

*********************************

My new "hobby" to fight bordom when driving long distances...taking photos behind the wheel. As I am the only one in the car, the shots are point and shoot...and I don't even look behind the view finder. Its impulsive, dangerous, and exciting to see what comes out!


Car accident
accident car photo
Image by Niccolò Caranti
Domenica sera c'è stato un incidente in Corso Buonarroti. Ero stato a vedere The Killer Inside Me e uscito dal Cinema Astra abbiamo trovato carabinieri e vigli del fuoco che stavano tirando giù il cartello dal palo. Allora sono andato a casa, ho preso la macchina fotografica e sono torna a fare qualche foto. Nessuno si è fatto male, ma è probabile che qualcuno perderà la patente, visto che pare l'autista fosse ubriaco.

---

Sunday night there was an accident just out of the cinema were I watched The Killer Inside Me. The firefighters were dealing with the sign. I went home and came back with the camer and took a few photos.


13/365: Traffic jam on "busy" village road.
accident car photo
Image by Gregory Kowalski
Image was captured in during my trip to my fiancee's family in Shandong province..
Accident was happened and road was closed. Some drivers have chosen very risky village paths. that's traffic jam which has surprised villagers..



Rolling 2
accident car photo
Image by prorallypix
Jim Cutts rolls in his 1964 Bobsy Vanguard Formula Vee at the 2010 Pacific Northwest Historics. He was alert and talking after the roll, the emergency crew was on the scene instantly. They carefully removed him from the car and sent him off for a medical checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment