Friday, May 17, 2013

cool cars

cool cars
cool car photo
Image by w00kie
the drivers took them here to take photos of the cars with the fujisan in the back


Any ideas..?
cool car photo
Image by NRMA New Cars
Coolest car key yet! Picked up a test car on Friday and it's got the coolest key complete with GT stripe. Any clues? The colour might be a clue...
NRMA Drivers Seat


SS 396 Chevelle at Downers Grove Friday Night Car Show
cool car photo
Image by skeggy


driving my bro's car (photo taken by Nate)
cool car photo
Image by CR Artist
Nate, my brother, purchased the Scion tC last year and is now driving a car that absolutely suits him. He waited patiently and the right opportunity came up for him and he kept on believing and praying and he is blessed with this really cool car. Today I got to drive it! :)
...so, now I look forward to purchasing my Chrysler 300C, or Dodge Charger, or the Dodge Challenger. I'm not sure which one... :)


03-27-06_1654
cool car photo
Image by robertrazrblog
[Robert Prather's Photo blog]
Cool Old Car!

No comments:

Post a Comment