Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cool Honda Civic Car Photo images

Car Stereo
honda civic car photo
Image by acordova
DAI 327 - Photo Assignment. Theme: Buttons


Front Driver Side Bang Up
honda civic car photo
Image by voteprime
My car accident back in 2003.

I recently sold this bad boy. I think looking at these old photos is the first time I've missed the thing, as good as it was to me.


Driver Door Bang Up
honda civic car photo
Image by voteprime
My car accident back in 2003.

I recently sold this bad boy. I think looking at these old photos is the first time I've missed the thing, as good as it was to me.


Bang Up Angle
honda civic car photo
Image by voteprime
My car accident back in 2003.

I recently sold this bad boy. I think looking at these old photos is the first time I've missed the thing, as good as it was to me.


IMG_0051.1
honda civic car photo
Image by Crilix
I miss my car...

No comments:

Post a Comment