Friday, March 22, 2013

Nice Car Photo Rig photos

Rig.
car photo rig
Image by OndraSoukup
Mobile rig in car.

Taken with bargain crapcam, as my P200 is being repaired now.


Old Camera Rig (just getting started...haha)
car photo rig
Image by fensterbme
This is one Stinky Old Photograph: This photo was taken a while back and the amount of camera gear I have has grown by leaps and bounds (not sure yet if this is a good or bad thing). You can see the new gear photo by going here.


Original Desc: Well here it is, my camera gear...all indivudally noted and all strewn out for the world to see. 90% of it was bought in the last 10 months. It all fits in the camera bags at the top and the bags are normally packed to the brim with the gear.

My wife is a very patient and kind soul but I think I'm at the limit for a good long while, when I was arranging this stuff on the bed to take photo of it in our guest room she just about snapped seeing everything laying there. If I buy much else I will probably be justifiably shot, so if I stop suddenly posting to Flickr you'll know I likely got a new piece of gear and was subsequently killed.

I enjoy a number of hobbies (music, cars, cycling, camping, boating, technology and more), but one of the things I like about photography is it's a hobby that can be incorperated into every other hobby and aspect of life. In photography I've found something that I really, really enjoy and is a way I can have a semi-creative outlet for my soul. But as cool as photography is, music is still my main passion and I think that's the way it will always be...

NOTE: This photo made it into Flickr's 'Explore" as one of the top five hundred most interesting photos on a particular day. You can see all of my photo's that have made it into the Flickr Explore pages here.


B&W M Coupe Rig Shot
car photo rig
Image by KMeisch
new attempt at my rig.....


Chris Teagles Rigged
car photo rig
Image by BMW Car Club GB & Ireland
BMW Car Club 2011 Photo Competition


first rig shot
car photo rig
Image by kylejackson
i just built a car rig and tested it out tonight. its really sketchy but i think this one turned out okay. this was from a few different exposures, because the flash froze the wheel in the base image. i handheld a vivitar 285 and fired it twice at different parts of the car.

this was at the air force base, right where i shot this: www.flickr.com/photos/30440156@N06/3257248960/

No comments:

Post a Comment