Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Racing Car Cake

Racing Car Cake
race car photo
Image by Mrs Magic
It's Mr Magic's birthday today and bless him, he's not had the most exciting of days. I didn't get a chance to get a card, his present didn't arrive, he had to work and I wasn't up to cooking a proper meal (see previous photo.) His mum made up for it by buying him this fab racing car cake though so at least we got to sing happy birthday!


Invicta Kent Autograss Racing - Race photos 035
race car photo
Image by Aspex Design
Thanks for looking at my photos of Autograss racing at Invicta Kent on the 1st of July 2012! - Dean
Jet Racing - Autograss racing web site
Information about Dean Thorpe
Dean Thorpe on Facebook
Dean Thorpe on Tumblr


Invicta Kent Autograss Racing - Race photos 060
race car photo
Image by Aspex Design
Thanks for looking at my photos of Autograss racing at Invicta Kent on the 1st of July 2012! - Dean
Jet Racing - Autograss racing web site
Information about Dean Thorpe
Dean Thorpe on Facebook
Dean Thorpe on Tumblr


Invicta Kent Autograss Racing - Race photos 055 *13:0:0*
race car photo
Image by Aspex Design
Thanks for looking at my photos of Autograss racing at Invicta Kent on the 1st of July 2012! - Dean
Jet Racing - Autograss racing web site
Information about Dean Thorpe
Dean Thorpe on Facebook
Dean Thorpe on Tumblr


Backdraft Racing
race car photo
Image by fensterbme
Cobra... from Backdraft Racing, which had some very cool more modern treatments on the classic Cobra look.

The London Cobra Show put on by the Ohio Cobra Club... this thing was pretty huge with hundreds and hundreds of Cobras on display and driving around town. If you like cars are in Ohio this is definitely something worth driving out to see.

I don't normally capture stuff like this... but I like cars and was invited out by a friend so I drug my camera along for the ride just for fun. Click Here to see the rest of the photos from the set.

Fenstermacher Photography
wedding | portrait | event | commercial

... follow me on Twitter

NOTE: I welcome comments but please don't post images or group invites, they will deleted and you will be blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment