Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cool Beat Car Photo images

Rest Here, My Oriental Friend
beat car photo
Image by Mikko Luntiala
This beat-up little car has been parked on the same little driveway for at least a month now. Has it been left there for good, or is someone still coming to get it?

Thumbs up for anyone who can guess the make and model of the vehicle. A hint is in the title.

Press L or click the image for a better view.

Please, no awards, group invitation banners, "seen in" comments or self-promotion.

I will have a look at your work if you comment, favorite or make a note on a photo of mine, showcase my work in a gallery or add me as a contact.

I will not add my photos to groups that involve awards.

All my photos are Creative Commons licensed and you may use them if you like. If you publish my work somewhere, please let me know and mention my name with the photo.

If you would like to have a high-resolution copy of a photo, just ask me and I will provide you with one.


BMW Z4 sDrive 23i, HDR
beat car photo
Image by marcp_dmoz
HDR from 3 bracketed exposures, handheld.

The car was just delivered to the car dealer. I was lucky to have the camera with me...

El coche justo acababa de llegar al concesionario. Tuve la suerte de ir con la cámara a cuestas...

View On Black | Ver sobre fondo en negro

The rear of the car is here
A detail of the front of the car is here


1400Kms down
beat car photo
Image by timeflicks
The green beat carried me through a road trip within the first 25 days of its life.

Cheers!

Photo Credit : Gopal V


The Second Car Shot
beat car photo
Image by Rev Dan Catt
It's this car ... www.flickr.com/photos/revdancatt/2936437223/ again ...

But it appears they're about to repaint it as they've whatevered all the paint off. The whole car is now a lovely slightly beaten silver colour. Obviously made in the days when cars were actually made out of metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment