Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nice Car New Photo photos

New website uploaded
car new photo
Image by Fabio Aro
Acabei de upar o site novo, com novo layout e o portfolio agora em flash. Deu um trabalhão por 4 dias seguidos, mas valeu a pena. Espero que gostem. Abraços
Fabio Aro
www.fabioaro.com


I've just uploaded the newer version of my website, using a new layout and the portfolio now is in flash. It took me a lot of time for 4 days, but it was worth. Hope you like.
Hugs
Fabio Aro
www.fabioaro.com


Dad's '38 Olds
car new photo
Image by bill barber
My dad really liked his cars. He strove to stay up to date. I remember that he usually changed cars every two years at the least. He was a GM man through and through.

We don't often get winters like this any more.

Hard for me to believe that this photo was taken almost seventy years ago. Dad died in 1954, when I was 8.


New and old
car new photo
Image by Images by John 'K'
You asked for it, so here it is....

This is my new ride - a nice sparkly new Honda Insight EX (2010 model) hybrid. I thought I'd do my bit to help save the planet a little while commuting. :)
(2009-165)

I typically upload in small sets - don't just look at the latest one in my photostream as you might be missing something you'll like more.... and your comments are ALWAYS welcome :)

© All rights reserved. John Krzesinski, 2009.


Cecily and Car
car new photo
Image by nouveaustar
My new car


Cute little Police car
car new photo
Image by Tjflex2
Cute little Police car, Am Hof, Vienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment