Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Novelty Photo Booth - Car

Novelty Photo Booth - Car
car photo booth
Image by anyjazz65
Novelty Photo Booth - Car


Car Movie Cars on Bing
car photo booth
Image by kalebdf


My First Photo Booth
car photo booth
Image by djwhelan
Theresa and I hammed it up in a photo booth in Santa Cruz, sometime during Spring 1990, I believe. I had this photo stuck in the sun visor of my Volvo for a long time, probably until I got rid of the car in 1993.


Fotoloco Cars 2 @ Ayala Cinemas Greenbelt 3 021
car photo booth
Image by FOTOLOCO!
Fotoloco photo booth pictures @ Funtertainment Day from the movie "Cars 2" | Ayala Cinemas Greenbelt 3 | All-you-want photo bookmarks from Fotoloco photo booth


Fotoloco Cars 2 @ Ayala Cinemas Greenbelt 3 024
car photo booth
Image by FOTOLOCO!
Fotoloco photo booth pictures @ Funtertainment Day from the movie "Cars 2" | Ayala Cinemas Greenbelt 3 | All-you-want photo bookmarks from Fotoloco photo booth

No comments:

Post a Comment